University of Calgary
UofC Navigation

Administrative questions

Submitted by nnreimer on Tue, 08/23/2016 - 5:56pm

How do I get overloaded into a course?

There is no guarantee that you will be overloaded into a full course, even if that course is a degree requirement for you. However, if you wish to enroll in a course that is full, you should consult with the Department Manager

I don't have the prerequisite for the course I want to take. How do I get "Consent of the Department"?

In order to get Consent of the Department to waive a prerequisite you should contact the Department Manager

Connect with Us Twitter Facebook LinkedIn